Thursday, September 18, 2014

New Blogging Schedule!

So to keep things on track around here (and give y'all some powers of accountability) I've decided I'm going to start sticking to a regular blogging schedule.  Three times a week, expect posts on these exciting themes: 

Meal-Planning Mondays:
Featuring (obviously) meal plans, but also recipes, grocery deals and general shopping tips.  Basically, if it has to do with food, it's going to be posted on Monday. 

Critical-Thinking Thursdays: 
Looking at big issues and discussing solutions.  This is the day all of the social awareness posts will be made.

Frugality Fridays: 
Tips on saving money on every non-food aspect of your life.  Expect any money-saving posts to happen here, whether they're tips or a check-in with how I'm doing things at my own house!

The Month in Reviews
Toward the end of the month, I'll post a review of a book, documentary or other media that's related to the site's theme! 

To keep everything organized, all of these topics will be tagged, allowing you to instantly browse through the categories at your convenience.  I hope you all find this change to be enriching and helpful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment